Complete Eye Exams, Glasses and Contact Lenses, Catalys Precision Laser and Small Incision/No Stitch Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Laser Surgery, Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery, Glaucoma Filtering Surgery, Diabetic Retinopathy, Corneal disease.
- Hattiesburg Office
- Hattiesburg Eye Clinic Cataract & iLASIK Surgery Center
Dr. Adam Quinn is a native of Baton Rouge, LA. He completed his undergraduate studies at Louisiana State University in 2009. In 2013 he received his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport. He completed his internship at Baptist Health System in Birmingham, Alabama and his ophthalmology residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. In addition, he completed a fellowship in glaucoma at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Chief Resident: Department of Ophthalmology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society: LSUHSC-Shreveport
- Faculty Award for Academic Achievement: LSUHSC-Shreveport
- Summa Cum Laude: Louisiana State University