Hattiesburg Eye Clinic, with locations also in Laurel and Columbia, offers patients the highest quality surgery and eye care available. From eye exams to surgery you can trust our board-certified surgeons and highly skilled staff to provide leading edge technology with compassion and individualized care.
Leading Edge Technology & Procedures:
The Hattiesburg Eye Clinic surgery team was the first in the region to perform:
- Corneal Transplant
- Small Incision/No Stitch Cataract Surgery
- CATALYS Precision Laser Cataract Surgery
- Symfony Multifocal Lens Implants
- Blade-Free Custom iLASIK
Our surgeons and assistants are always training and learning the newest technology and procedures so that our patients will have the very best eye care experience.
Board-certified ophthalmologists Stoney Williamson, MD, David Richardson, MD, Todd Williamson, DO, Ben Pace, MD, and Adam Quinn, MD, have over 100 years combined experience in cataract and refractive (LASIK) surgery. Dr. Quinn is also the only full-time Fellowship Trained Glaucoma Specialist in South Mississippi.
Out Patient Surgery Center:
Hattiesburg Eye Clinic provides patients a state-of-the-art, dedicated surgery center. We perform:
- Cataract Surgery – CATALYS Precision Laser & Small Incision – No Stitch
- Glaucoma Surgery – Minimally Invasive
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty – For Glaucoma
- Pterygium Removal
- Pterygium Removal with Ocular Surface Reconstruction
- Plastic Surgery of Eye & Eyelids
- YAG Laser Surgery
Get In Touch With Us:
To learn more about Hattiesburg Eye Clinic and our services please call us at 601 268 5910 or toll-free at 800 624 8254 or schedule a consultation.