Your First Choice in Vision Care
Our board-certified ophthalmologists Stoney Williamson, MD, David Richardson, MD, Todd Williamson, DO, Adam Quinn, MD, and Ben Pace, MD, have over 100 years’ combined experience in cataract and refractive (LASIK) surgery. Hattiesburg Eye Clinic also has locations in Laurel and Columbia, Mississippi, offering patients the highest quality surgery and eye care available.
First in Leading Edge Technology
Hattiesburg Eye Clinic has a long tradition of vision Firsts in South Mississippi – bringing to the Pine Belt the latest developments in diagnostics, surgery and vision correction.
- Laser Vision Surgery. We were the first to introduce LASIK to our patients for correcting vision, followed by Custom LASIK and Blade-Free iLASIK. Because of the high levels of accuracy, consistency and safety we’re able to achieve with the iLASIK laser, many patients no longer need glasses or contacts after the procedure.
- 3D™ Wave Diagnostic Technology. We were the first in the region to implement 3D™ Wave as a part of our eye examinations. With 3D™ Wave, the most advanced and accurate diagnostic technology available today, we can completely map a patient’s eye in a matter of seconds and identify various eye and vision conditions.
- Premium IOLs. We were the first in the region to provide the Symfony multifocal intraocular lens (IOL) implant. IOLs have revolutionized treatment for cataract patients, restoring vision in many cases without further need for glasses or contacts.
- CATALYS® Precision Cataract Laser Surgery. We were the first in Mississippi to offer the CATALYS® Precision Laser for cataract surgery, the first laser designed exclusively for cataract treatment and approved by the FDA. Combining the precision of laser surgery with advanced 3D imaging, we can now complete a cataract procedure in about six minutes with unparalleled accuracy and safety.
First in Patient Focus
Our primary focus is you – not only offering the latest advances in vision care, but also making it as convenient as possible for you to access that care.
Our high quality vision services are available at seven convenient locations – Laurel at 20th Street/Hwy 15, Columbia on Broad Street, Hattiesburg next to Wesley Medical Center and across from Mac Grubbs Motors on Hwy 98 in West Hattiesburg, (Cataracts only) at 57 Dewey Street…plus locations at Walmart in Laurel and Columbia.
Out-Patient Surgery Center:
At our State-of-the-Art out-patient surgery center, we perform the majority of our surgical procedures. Conveniently located next to Wesley Medical Center, the surgery center offers ease of access and parking, the highest quality in outpatient surgical care, and healthcare savings over hospital-based surgical options.
- Cataract Surgery – CATALYS Precision Laser & Small Incision – No Stitch
- Glaucoma Surgery – Minimally Invasive
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty – For Glaucoma
- Pterygium Removal
- Pterygium Removal with Ocular Surface Reconstruction
The Most Experienced Team… The Most Advanced Technology…at Your Service
We’re continually investing in leading edge technology – but not for technology’s sake. We’re committed to you – to provide you and your family with the highest quality and least invasive care possible in a compassionate and professional atmosphere.